Go Red For Women’s Circle of Red Society is a powerful, passionate group of men and women dedicated to making an impact in our community’s fight against heart disease and stroke. As part of the Circle of Red, members are invited to attend exclusive gatherings to hear firsthand how their investment is making a difference. The Circle of Red is a great place to build professional relationships gain personal long-lasting friendships. Members are top philanthropists, executives, physicians, and area leaders. Our members have the influence and resources to help rally women to take charge of their heart health. Our society is committed to the mission of the American Heart Association. We recognize personal gifts of $5,000 or more as local Circle of Red Members.
• Access to private physician-led tours and research updates, hosted by AHA-funded researchers.
• Invitation for you and a guest to the Go Red For Women Executive Luncheon in February, including VIP check in.
• An evening reception to celebrate Heart Month, followed by a trolley tour around Chicago to all the building that “Go Red.”
• Invitation to the Go Red Goes STEM networking reception, and the opportunity to speed mentor.
• Circle Of Red donors are members of the American Heart Association’s Cor Vitae Society, the national AHA society that recognizes individuals for their annual and lifetime giving and serves as a platform to inspire others to join the fight to build healthier lives free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke.
• Invitations to exclusive Circle of Red and Cor Vitae social events throughout the year. We’re always adding these, and there are opportunities to host events to showcase your individual passion for the American Heart Association and Go Red!
Our goal is to provide meaningful experiences to recognize and engage such distinguished and generous support. We hope Circle of Red and Cor Vitae provide a great opportunity for you to network and share in the work of the AHA with fellow society members!
If you are interested please reach out to Jane Yates, Go Red For Women Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.